Rare and antiquarian books
An incunable is a book printed in the West before 1 January 1501. It is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain a complete incunable, especially if it is preserved in its contemporary binding… Discover our selection without further delay!
Showing all 8 results
- Buy MANUSCRIT ENLUMINE [Heures à l’usage de Paris]. Very pleasant illuminated Parisian manuscript illustrated with 6 large miniatures bound in an elegant 16th century binding.
- Buy FRIDOLIN, Stephan Der Schatzbehalter oder schrein der wahren Reichtümer des Heils und... First edition of the Schatzbehalter - Nuremberg 1491 - one of the most beautiful gothic incunabula, preserved in its contemporary binding.
- Buy BALBUS, Johannes (d. 1298). Catholicon. The famous "Catholicon" completed by Koberger on 21 August 1486, complete, preserved in its decorated workshop binding of the time.
- Buy PHILIPPE PIGOUCHET - SIMON VOSTRE. Ces présentes heures a lusaige de Rome furĕt achevez lan Mil CCCC. ... Incunabular partly first edition printed on vellum skin on the 22nd of August 1498 decorated with several hundreds of woodcuts.
- Buy [BIBLE]. ILLUMINATED MANUSCRIPT ON VELLUM SKIN. Superb Capetian manuscript from the School of Paris.
- Buy LIVRE D'HEURES A L'USAGE D'AMIENS. LIVRE D’HEURES A L’USAGE D’AMIENS. Shimmering illuminated manuscript of high quality, evocative of the Abbeville painting from the 1480s.
- Buy Boccace, Jean (1313-1375). Le livre de Jehan Bocasse [sic] De la Louenge et vertu des nobles e... First French edition and first issue illustrated with 80 woodcuts.
- Buy LE SONGE DU VERGIER, qui parle de la disputation du clerc et du che... Rare first incunabular edition of the Songe du Vergier printed in Lyons in 1491.